Industrial Ergonomics Training
For those who complete manual labour tasks as part of their job. You will learn signs, symptoms, and risk factors of ergonomic injuries. You will also learn techniques and strategies to minimize your risk and improve overall comfort.
This highly interactive online course is designed for users working in industrial environments. Upon completion of the course, users will be able to:
- Successfully identify the signs and symptoms of a musculoskeletal injury
- Identify risk factors associated with their work tasks and environment
- Understand the importance of postural breaks and task rotation while at work
- Understand proper techniques for various types of lifting
- Apply strategies to their work practices and workstation arrangement to minimize risk of injury and improve overall comfort